Good news! If you are a homeowner, landlord of, or renter in a 1 – 4 unit building you are entitled to money and energy savings benefits through the Mass Save program.
- Sign up for a no cost, no obligation home energy assessment. Assessments can be completed either online, by virtual video chat or in home visits. Online assessment is available at www.masssave.org/OHEA, or call Mass Save 866-527-SAVE to schedule a Virtual or in-person home energy assessment.
- Receive up to $2,750 in equipment and appliance rebates for major improvements such as central air conditioning, heat pumps or high efficiency boilers, lighting and appliances.
- Receive up to 100% off approved insulation and weatherization to help keep your house warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Landlords – if half the tenants in your 2-4 unit building qualify for low-income eligible incentives, the whole building qualifies
- Get 0% financing for insulation, heating and cooking systems, water heaters and more
- Receive free products such as LED lightbulbs, smart power strips, smart thermostats, showerhead and faucet aerators
- You can even receive a cash payment for recycling your old (but functional) refrigerator or freezer – $75 and they’ll pick up!
Get your no-cost, no-obligation Energy Assessment to find out which incentive you qualify for. You’ll receive a custom energy efficiency action plan and can choose just one or two, or take advantage of them all!
To get started, contact Mass Save by taking the Online Home Energy Assessment at masssave.com/OHEA or calling 866-527-SAVE.
If you’re not a Berkshire Gas customer, you can contact these independent organizations for a Mass Save certified Home Energy Assessment to start your path to saving energy and money:
– Homeworks Energy – homeworksenergy.com, 781-305-3319
– Green Collar – greencollarma.com, 413-532-1817
– Energia – energiaus.com, 413-322-3111
These programs are funded by us, the ratepayers, through the Energy Efficiency fees paid on our utility bills, and promoted by the utilities. Check the local website, EEPittsfield.org, a division of the Berkshire Environmental Action Team (BEAT), for more information and info to help your small business, non-profit or municipal building save energy, too. You can also call Mass Save directly at 866-527-SAVE.