- Sign up for a no cost, no obligation home energy assessment. Assessments can be completed either online, by virtual video chat or in home visits. Online assessment is available at www.masssave.org/OHEA, or call Mass Save 866-527-SAVE to schedule a Virtual or in-person home energy assessment.
- Receive up to $2,750 in equipment and appliance rebates for major improvements such as central air conditioning, heat pumps or high efficiency boilers, lighting and appliances.
- Receive up to 100% off approved insulation and weatherization to help keep your house warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Landlords – if half the tenants in your 2-4 unit building qualify for low-income eligible incentives, the whole building qualifies
- Get 0% financing for insulation, heating and cooking systems, water heaters and more
- Receive free products such as LED lightbulbs, smart power strips, smart thermostats, showerhead and faucet aerators
- You can even receive a cash payment for recycling your old (but functional) refrigerator or freezer – $75 and they’ll pick up!
Good news! If you are a homeowner, landlord of, or renter in a 1 – 4 unit building you are entitled to money and energy savings benefits through the Mass Save program. You can: